SUPPORT THE PTSA
As a volunteer-run organization, we are 100% funded by community donations and membership dues. We are responsible for putting on all WHS staff appreciation events and for publishing the Woodside Weekly eNews (among other things), so your money is well-spent!
- Donate online (or mail a check to WHS PTSA at 199 Churchill Ave. in Woodside, CA 94062)
- Join and pay membership dues ($20 for adults, $5 for students)
- Buy a commemorative brick to honor a staff member, student or alumnus
- Ask these businesses to donate when you shop!
IF I JOIN, DO I HAVE TO...
- Go to meetings? Not unless you want to! We welcome all members of the community to our monthly meetings, but there is no pressure to attend.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school? Nope! Joining the PTSA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer, we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.