After you subscribe, you will receive a confirmation email. Look for it in your email folders – you are NOT subscribed until you confirm your email address!
To read past issues, click here (please note that you need to login to access the archive page.)
How to Submit an Item
- Email any item for submission by 4 PM on Wednesday prior to the Sunday night publication date.
- Send the item to the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not send attachments: send article content in the body of the email. If you send us a flyer, we will include it only as a link to a downloadable document, so the readers will have to click to open and read it. They probably won’t, so again: do not send us flyers.
- Please keep articles short and focused. Include the event, date, time, location, and contact info, including the URL, if available.
- Please spell check and proofread submissions.
- The PTSA Weekly Update Editorial Team reserves the right to edit or reject submissions.
- No special or additional editions of Weekly Update will be sent out unless the subject matter impacts the ENTIRE school population. Such special editions are exclusively at the discretion of the Weekly Update editors, the PTSA President, and the school administration.